I have been streamlining my patterns testing choices.
That is not to say that I am always chosen to test but hey I only started this journey in December and have done 5 patterns (2 not yet released) so I think I am doing okay.
I have decided that pattern testing encourages/ stimulates me to sew for myself, I can count made for me items on one hand
This year the balance has shifted no more tween daughter 85% & 2 boys 15%, this year we are equal 20% sewing allocation for each of us in our family of 5.
Yes that means that hubby is also in my spotlight! So if you like funny faces he is ready to model 🕺
Stay tuned .....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Men's Cozy Cowl Hoodie
Finally a pattern for my man, made in French Terry with Cotton Jersey lining on hood and kangaroo pocket. This is a really comf...
-
New Horizons Designs - Vermont Cardigan I sewed this final cardigan of the test pattern on 13 Nov...
-
Finally a pattern for my man, made in French Terry with Cotton Jersey lining on hood and kangaroo pocket. This is a really comf...
-
I have been streamlining my patterns testing choices. That is not to say that I am always chosen to test but hey I only started this journ...
No comments:
Post a Comment